Operating in CS Analytical’s cGMP, FDA-registered laboratory in Clifton, NJ, CCI Laboratory Analysts are responsible for protocol and report generation, study execution covering a range of analytical tasks, and general maintenance and housekeeping in support of overall laboratory operations.
- Performs functional and integrity testing of package systems and components according to relevant compendial, internal, or client test methods, standards, or protocols.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of tests assigned, including setup, analysis, documentation, reporting (measurements, computations, tabulations, etc.) and result interpretation as related to the testing conducted.
- Documents all information by maintaining electronic lab notebook entries and Equipment Records (ERs) as necessary.
- Working with Lab Management to coordinate scheduling, completes tasks in an efficient and self-sufficient manner
- Consults / communicates directly with Clients on testing needs and provides status updates as appropriate.
- Assists with sample intake, disposal, shipping, and receiving.
- Assists with laboratory administration such as quote issuance, sample receipt, supply order receipt, etc. as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, seeking training on new instruments or test methods, and reading relevant industry guidance or documentation.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to overall laboratory operations.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Full time
- Non-remote – Onsite at CS Analytical’s Clifton, NJ laboratory
- Benefits are available for full-time employees
- Company 401k Plan Available
Reports to Laboratory Manager, CCIT
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree within a science or engineering-related field
- Past work experience in a laboratory setting preferred, cGMP, FDA-regulated environment a plus
- Experience with leak testing strongly preferred, instruments such as helium leak detectors, high voltage leak detectors, vacuum decay, laser-based headspace analysis, Instron, vial crimpers, and more a plus
- Experience with method development and validation
- Familiarity with experimental design and the ability to interpret data
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to procedures and guidelines associated with a cGMP, FDA-registered environment
This is NOT a remote position. You will be working onsite at our Clifton, NJ facility.
To Apply, please send a cover letter and resume to CAREERS@CSANALYTICAL.COM