Operating in CS Analytical’s cGMP, FDA-registered laboratory in Clifton, NJ, Laboratory Technicians are responsible for a range of maintenance, cleanliness, housekeeping, sample preparation, and basic analyses in support of overall laboratory operations.
- Maintains laboratory glassware by cleaning, washing, drying, and stocking in assigned storage locations.
- Works with Lab and Business Operations to ensure supplies, including glassware, are availably by inventorying stock, placing orders upon request, and verifying receipt.
- Maintains chemical inventory in conjunction with Lab and Business Operations.
- Assists with equipment operation by performing daily performance verification or system suitability, preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs when necessary.
- Documents all information by maintaining electronic lab notebook entries and Equipment Records (ERs) as necessary.
- Performs and documents solution preparation, sample preparation, and basic measurements as assigned.
- Assists with sample intake, disposal, shipping, and receiving.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, seeking training on new instruments or test methods, and reading relevant industry guidance or documentation.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to overall laboratory operations.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Full time or part-time work available depending on the candidate
- Non-remote – Onsite at CS Analytical’s Clifton, NJ laboratory
- Benefits are available for full-time employees
- Company 401k Plan Available
Reports to Laboratory Management
Skill and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree or higher preferred
- Past work experience in a laboratory setting preferred
- Familiarity with basic lab equipment such as pipettes and balances
- Familiarity with basic chemistry techniques such as preparing solutions at certain concentrations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to procedures and guidelines associated with a cGMP, FDA-registered environment
This is NOT a remote position. You will be working onsite at our Clifton, NJ facility.
To Apply, please send a cover letter and resume to CAREERS@CSANALYTICAL.COM