Position: USP <1207> Container Closure Integrity Testing (leak testing) Analyst
Company Information: Located in Clifton, New Jersey, CS Analytical is an FDA regulated testing laboratory that specializes in container and package testing for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Position Overview: As a CSA CCIT Laboratory Analyst you will be working in an FDA regulated Laboratory that adheres to a strict quality process system directly with clients on all aspects of the development and validation of their leak testing requirements specific to their container and package systems.
Required Skill Set:
- At a minimum, and BS educational background with a strong science, engineering, or mathematical background.
- A minimum of 2 working in an FDA regulated, cGMP laboratory.
- Direct experience and knowledge (Minimum 2 years) specific to USP <1207> container closure integrity testing to include:
- Vacuum Decay Leak Testing
- High Voltage Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Testing
- Laser Based Headspace Leak Testing
- Using these test methods as Cold and Ultracold conditions
- Experience in all phases of method development, method validation and method transfer for all USP <1207> test methodologies.
- Experience and understanding of the complexities of container and package systems and how they interact with a wide variety of unique products.
- The ability to take a project from client inquiry to full completion to include a developed and validated method.
- The ability to interact with clients on a routine basis in a consultative manner.
This is NOT a remote position. You will be working onsite at our Clifton, NJ facility.
To Apply, please send a cover letter and resume to CAREERS@CSANALYTICAL.COM